BAGLIETTO 177 'BURKUT'
Delivered by Baglietto in 2009, BURKUT is the fourth superyacht built in Baglietto’s successful 54m steel hull full displacement series and is Lloyds classed and MCA compliant. She was built to a high specification including 3 large generators + an emergency set as well as zero speed stabilizers.
The yacht has been especially designed to allow a large passage for a wheelchair directly from the quay to the passerelle. Further to that the yacht offers full large access to the main deck for the wheelchair and a glass elevator connects the lower and upper decks.
The top deck features a large spa / wellness centre including a gym, massage room, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and beauty salon.
Having been carefully managed BURKUT offers more than most of the competition in her class.”
· 2 x Sea Doo Jet ski RXT 260 RS
· 1 x Sea Doo Jet ski GTX 260 Limited
· 2 x Seabob
· Towable Raft – Airhead Transformer (3 person)
· Towable Raft – Sportssuff Shockwave 3 (3 person)
· Towable Banana – Island Hopper (5 person)
· Towable Donut – Sportsstuff Frequent Flyer (3 person)
· Slide – Aquaglide Platinum Freefall
· Inflatable floating dock – Aquaglide Platinum
· Water Trampoline – Island Hopper
· Floating Swimming pool net – Henshaw Sea pool
OTHER SPECIAL AMENITIES
· Health and Beauty Spa and Treatment Room
· Steam Room
· Outdoor Jacuzzi
Type: Motor Hull: Steel / Aluminium
Flag: Cayman Island Cruise Speed: 15 Knots
Builder: BAGLIETTO Max Speed: 17 Knots
Length: 53.9 m / 177 ft Accommodation: 10 guests across 5 Cabins
Beam: 10.2 m / 33 ft Crew: 13 Crew across 7 cabins
Draft: 3.2 m / 9 ft Location: Barcelona