• Billions Luxury Portal

BRAD PITT LAUNCHES CHAMPAGNE FLEUR DE MIRAVAL“EXCLUSIVEMENT ROSÉ”

The Jolie-Pitt and Perrin families, who made Miraval a global success story, unveil their bold, new project: FLEUR DE MIRAVAL, the only Champagne house exclusively devoted to Rosé Champagne.


This October Fleur De Miraval, the wine house owned by Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the Perrins family will launch a truly exceptional Rosé Champagne. After five years of research and development the leading man who has been totally committed to creating this Champagne house, which is not some new “celebrity wine,” but an authentic project of wine growers combining their expertise, skills and passion assembled an A-list cast for the new venture with tasting carried out in secret.

Pitt is no stranger to producing pink wine as Fleur De Miraval already produced the Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé back in 2012.

Champagne aficionado Rodolphe Péters, owner of the Pierre Péters Maison, which was established back in 1919 and now runs the 50 acre estate, 40 of which is reserved for Grand Cru vineyards mainly around Le Mesnil-sur-Oger in the Côte des Blancs, joined the viticultural ensemble to create the inaugural bottle of bubbly.

Inspired by the legend of Countess Fleur de Miraval, who as legend has it drank only Rosé Champagne because she was born in Provence. The blend of Chardonnay grapes of different ages making up 75% while the remaining 25% utilizes young Pinot Noir grapes, which gives the wine its subtle, pink colour, the wine is then aged on lees in the dark cellars in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger for three years before being released. Because Champagne is particularly sensitive to ultraviolet rays and sunlight, which can easily damage the wine, each Fleur de Miraval bottle is lacquered so that the wine is never exposed to light until the day the bottle is opened.

“This project is, first and foremost, an artistic venture, because producing fine wines is a form of artistic creation,” explains Famille Perrin”.

Only 20,000 bottles of Fleur de Miraval Exclusivement Rosé’s first edition will be released

For more information visit: www.fleurdemiraval.com

25 views

SITE LINKS:

PARTNER LINKS:

 BILLIONS LUXURY PORTAL :

© 2019 by Billions Luxury Portal - All rights reserved

|

|