VISIONARY DESIGNER RICKY SMITH DEFIES CONVENTION IN THE ULTRAMODERN EPOCH 80
Australian designer, Ricky Smith is gifted in his ability to modernize a breathtaking futuristic 262’ superyacht.
The Epoch 80 is fast, eye-catching, and truly sleek. This 25-knot speedster is
spacious and full of luxurious amenities, including the generous glasswork offering panormic views at many levels of the yacht.
The Epoch 80 features the naval architecture by Dr Andrew Baglin and Stuart Friezer. With an aluminium high-performance hull and superstructure she can perform efficiently at high speeds all the while offering comfort and stability for her guests.
The design centers around dining, relaxation, and socializing amenities on every level of the Epoch 80.
The convenient central elevator provides direct and ease of access to the beach club
as well as the other decks. The owner's penthouse features a 360 degree panaramic view, a private bar, dining room, a private walk-around exercise deck, and has a direct link to the helipad.
The Epoch 80’s layout and features:
• Owners Penthouse Level with walk around exercise deck.
• Panorama entertainment lounge with theatre, bistro cocktail bar and butlers’ kitchen.
• 2 VIP suites with direct access to private reception facilities
• 1 Presidential suite with a dedicated saloon and dining
• 8 Guest staterooms
• Central elevator
• Full beam beach club and garage
• Azipods propulsion with bow-thruster
The Epoch 80 is an exciting well thought out design for a future owner.
Written by Steve Kozloff